4G LTE Extender (one) unable to log in to view settings
kayakboy000000
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hi.  Have had a vzw 4G LTE Extender for over 2 years now.  Been able to log in using password LteFemt0 until the most recent software update that Verizon pushed out 3.1.1.00  I tried (for fun) using the Extender 2 password scheme LteFemto**** (where * is the last four of the MAC id).  Neither this password, nor the original LteFemt0 work.

I tried a factor reset to no avail.

What is the new password, or when will this be fixed in an updated firmware?

thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 4G LTE Extender (one) unable to log in to view settings
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

kayaknoy000000,

Accessing your Admin settings and password are important. Help has arrived. 

To reset the device, use the following steps: http://spr.ly/6581DrRgH

Once this has been completed the following link will assist you with accessing the settings and password reset: http://spr.ly/6582DrRgy

KatiM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
kayakboy000000
Enthusiast - Level 3

I did the factory reset and when I try to log in with LteFemt0, I get the same message: 

Invalid credentials. Please try again

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It is important that you are able to get the most out of your network Extender. To clarify, after changing the password and resetting the device, are you unable to connect to the Network extender with your other cellular devices as well as being unable to log in to the network extender using the administrative page?

PeterP_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
kayakboy000000
Enthusiast - Level 3

hello...  i am NOT able to log into the device with the default password.  again, i reset device and the default password doesn’t work.

the extender does work for telephone calls, however, i am unable to log in to change settings and signal strength,

0 Likes
kayakboy000000
Enthusiast - Level 3

again, i just can not log into the administrator page using the default password.  i reset device and still can not log in.

i once was able to, however, i think you did software updates to the extender now it doesn’t work.

pls help fix,

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I absolutely understand how important this is, kayakboy000000. While trying to access the admin page, there is a button for "Forgot Admin Password". Please try to access the admin page and click the forgot password link. It will ask you to verify a security question, and allow you to reset. Here's a link with that information: http://spr.ly/6587DTJbR

LeoL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
kayakboy000000
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have tried that.....again, I used default password LteFemt0 and it no longer works.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kayakboy000000, this has gone on for far too long.  Let’s delve further into this.  A private message has been sent to you so that we can get this resolved. 

SeanC_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
LRPRTE67

The default password for Model SLS-BU10B is "LTEFemto" and the last 4 of the MAC ID in CAPS if letters.

Found this info in another thread, so kudos and credit to the previous person.

0 Likes