cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

why when I make an appointment in a store then show up at the time appointed do they tell me I will have to wait and I missed my appointment?

Miembro

When You make an appointment online the time slot given is .5 hours as in 1:00-1:30 but when I show up at 1:15 I'm told I lost my place and must wait. Why would you not just tell me my appointment is at 1:00?

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (1)
0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Re: why when I make an appointment in a store then show up at the time appointed do they tell me I will have to wait and I missed my appointment?

Líder Sénior

It is all in how you interpret it. To me, when you are told your appointment is 1:00 to 1:30 it DOES start at 1:00 and ends at 1:30 with additional time added on the end if needed. You can't expect a Verizon rep to sit around not waiting on customers in the store while they are waiting for you to show up. I'm sure THAT would make people in the store waiting to make a purchase real happy.

Highlighted

Re: why when I make an appointment in a store then show up at the time appointed do they tell me I will have to wait and I missed my appointment?

Miembro

My confirmation email clearly states appointment start time with the range of 1:00-1:30 shown. So there is no interpretation required. I followed the guidelines set forth by you and then you did not honor our agreement. Why would you tell me when you were going to stop helping me? When I make a doctor appointment or an appointment for vehicle service they do not tell me when I have to be out of there by. My expectation is not for a rep to " sit around not waiting on customers in the store ".   If you think that these are the only two options than you are in much more need of help than I thought!

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Líder Sénior

Appointments are in a since crucial they have you a specific slot and we must meet that time or be there a few min. early.!   I'll give  EXAMPLE  my Dad is a Vet they call him for a Time to see his physician they ask for him to be actually there 30 min. of the appointment so they can go over his records and required meds if he is not they have to reschedule or he has to wait if the Time is past 4:00 when the area VA closes then he has to reshow up another Day there real tidy on there schedules or at least in our area they are. B33

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Líder Sénior

Jason123456789 wrote:

My confirmation email clearly states appointment start time with the range of 1:00-1:30 shown. So there is no interpretation required.

If you showed up at 1:15 and were told you missed your time, you DID misinterpret or else you would have been helped as the CS rep would have been sitting around twiddling their thumbs since 1:00 waiting for you to show up.

Jason123456789 wrote:

I followed the guidelines set forth by you and then you did not honor our agreement. Why would you tell me when you were going to stop helping me?

I wouldn't tell you when I was going to stop helping you since I wasn't the one who told you about the appointment.

Jason123456789 wrote:

When I make a doctor appointment or an appointment for vehicle service they do not tell me when I have to be out of there by.

No where in my post did I say Verizon was telling you when you needed to be out of there, that is simply another misinterpretation by you. I had said "with additional time added on the end if needed"; I am not sure how you misinterpreted that to mean you had to be done at a specific time, but is an example of how you could have misinterpreted the original appointment time.

Regardless, if you ever make another appointment you now know what the time range means.Smiley Happy

0 Me gusta

Miembro

If u need help with ur account, I work for Staples and we always hold our appointments. Go to one.

Sent from my Samsumg Galaxy S4

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Líder Sénior

L1quidSn4ke wrote:

If u need help with ur account, I work for Staples and we always hold our appointments. Go to one.

Sent from my Samsumg Galaxy S4

If I ever have a need to make one, I will keep that in mind. Gracias.Smiley Happy

I find I am usually more knowledgeable about my own account then a Verizon CS rep, let alone a Staples rep.

Covid19