Miembro

why cant i send photos

Labels (1)
Highlighted

Re: why cant i send photos

Community Manager
Community Manager

jtee,

Super great question! What model of device are we working with? When did the trouble begin? Where are you having trouble and what's the zip code? To best assist, please provide details.

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I am having the same problem. 

I'm using the most recent version of Message+, and when try to send somebody a photo from my gallery with the Message+ app, it just hangs there.  The photos show "Sending", not "Sent".  The photo I just sent has been hanging with "Sending" for over 10 minutes, much longer than would be needed for a photo to be sent.  But it doesn't seem to actually fail sending, where I could just finger press on the photo and select "Try again".  Because it is still "Sending" there is no "Try again" option. 

The problem has happened when I'm on a wi-fi network.  When I turned wi-fi off to go over the regular network, it still hung there, so that didn't seem to help.

This problem has happened more than once since the new update came out, was never a problem with previous versions of Message+.

Gracias.

- Simon

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Sorry, I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S6.  Zip code is 22102.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Sorry, one more update, the photos I sent finally went through, about 15 minutes after I had initially sent them.  Oddly long time for them to send.

0 Likes