cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

why am I getting internal server error

Miembro

I am trying to buy a new phone and when I click shop, I get "Internal Server Error" I have chatted with people from Verizon but they just tell me to call.  I explain that I need a phone in order to call.  Chat people should be able to help...

Does anybody else get this error or know how to fix it?

I have deleted cookies and cleared cache.

I am stumped

Labels (1)

Re: why am I getting internal server error

Miembro

Got to a Staples store. It seems that the website is having problems.

Sent from my Samsumg Galaxy S4

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Miembro

I pay for service just like you.  Why should I go to a staples? There is a verizon store closer but I was told by a verizon rep to shop the verizon store online for better deals. If the site is down, why dont they just say so?  I thought is was my computer

Highlighted

Miembro

Oh n I work for Staples. Verizon dont know if they site is having problems til someone calls n tells them. Just like Comcast or your electric company.

Sent from my Samsumg Galaxy S4

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Miembro

And here we are TWO MONTHS LATER and the web site is still broken. I want to buy a new phone and Verizon is the only wireless provider on the internet that won't let me.

This is pathetic. How many millions of dollars worth of phones have you NOT SOLD in the last few months, Verizon? You might want to ask your web site folks why that is.

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello foobar999!

I'm so sorry to hear that you're still unable to order a phone! We do not have any alerts of widespread issues with our site, so I'd like to see what else may be going on. Do you currently have a postpaid account with Verizon? Are you signed in when trying to place your order? Also, if you tried to start an order without being signed in, does it allow this? Lastly, have you tried ordering from another computer? Please provide some additional details, so we can work together to help resolve this with you.

MichelleH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Highlighted

Miembro

this is an unacceptable answer to the persons question.  it doesnt matter what type of a phone/account they have.  This is a problem with Verizon's website.  I too have been having the same issue for over 6 months without resolution.  Do you have IT staff that can assist with this problem or not?  We should not have to go find another computer to use of go to Staples etc.  I would like some IT customer service & Im sure this person would also!verizon error.JPG

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Miembro

why am i not getting help

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Miembro

I have the same problem.  I think it is a common problem because I searched the web and there are a lot of instances of this.  It may be specifically people with pre-paid plans but I'm not sure.  I asked a representative over the phone about it and he said he didn't know anything about it.

From what I've read its a known problem, by the public anyway, and it doesn't matter what computer or browser you are using.

You could try to send a message or suggestion to verizon if they have a contact for that.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Miembro

I am having this problem no matter what device I use and it's beyond inexcusable for an Internet company to refuse to fix the glitch that prevents people from buying phones in which you are expected to rely on their service. I go to Add a Device or Shop Smartphones while signed in and I get Internal Server Error every single time. The story makes people laugh though -'not good for Verizon considering I'm an Manhattan-based attorney who works in PR. And this is all I'm going to talk about for a while, Verizon - having an article written as well.

0 Me gusta
Covid19