cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

when will the support improve? for having the largest coverage in the us, the support has much to be desired

jmserfo
Miembro

I've been having the worst experience with support since I became a verizon customer.  many times I have ordered phones and received and been helped to activate.  I don't know why this time it's been so hard.  I order a phone, I get told it'll be delivered in two days, no phone after 5 days, call and find out the order has been stuck in the manager's approval box and he's not there.  Never once was i told that it needed manager's approval.  then I was told it was re-routed to a different manager (again i asked why it needed manager's approval with no answer) who typically does his approvals after lunch and I would receive an e-mail by 6:00PM showing the order status.  Guess what, at 6:00PM, no e-mail, it's now 9:45AM of the next day and still no e-mail.  So I try the chat function to see if I can get any information.  I ask to cancel my order which they do.  I then ask for a cancellation confirmation number and I'm told i'll get it in two hours.  So now i'm in limbo waiting for notification that my order was cancelled and I'm told that I can call the customer support number and file a complaint.  Why is it so hard to provide information?  Does anyone know the deal that Sprint is offering if you want to cancel your account with your current provider an switch to them?

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: when will the support improve? for having the largest coverage in the us, the support has much to be desired

deloused

It's usually only orders with a manual discount that need manager approval.

0 Me gusta

Re: when will the support improve? for having the largest coverage in the us, the support has much to be desired

ynggrsshppr91

No one in online chat can do anything except sell you things. The Customer Service chat is even more useless. Also there is no such thing as manager approval for orders. You're being lied to

Re: when will the support improve?  for having the largest coverage in the us, the support has much to be desired

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi jmserfo!

I apologize for the confusion and inconvenience! I'm here to deliver the stellar customer service you deserve because we don't want to lose you. Did you process and upgrade or a warranty replacement?

Gracias,

AyaniB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Me gusta