cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

what would my total bill be once the phone is paid off in May. i'd like to add more data, right now I only get 1MB

FIBAFINGERS
Miembro

oops my whole message is in the title

I;m right now still paying for my phone, when that's done I'd like an upgrade to more data. what would my bill be?  I don't want to go over $80/month

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: what would my total bill be once the phone is paid off in May. i'd like to add more data, right now I only get 1MB

Piscestg
Novice

Those on this forum are Verizon customers like you. Verizon employees often comment here and are the only ones who can help you further. They will be identified as an employee. No one else here has access to your service or plan just as you don't have access to mine. You will need to either check Verizon's website for available plans or call Verizon. They can explain what is available to you.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Re: what would my total bill be once the phone is paid off in May. i'd like to add more data, right now I only get 1MB

Ann154
Expert

The current plans are available for viewing on the website. Are you having trouble understanding them?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta

FIBAFINGERS
Miembro

Of course they're not telling me what my bill will be once the phone is

paid for----guess I could go into a Verizon store the next time I'm in

town--- 20 miles away that's all

thanks anyway

0 Me gusta

Ann154
Expert

The community members can't tell you what your bill would be if we don't know how much you pay now for your service. We don't know if you want increase your data allowance. We are not mind readers.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta

rcschnoor
Líder Sénior

It would certainly depend on what plan you have, possibly how much your phone payment is and what you mean by "paid off".

If you are on a phone payment plan making 24 equal monthly payments on your phone AND on the Verizon Plan, then your bill will drop by the amount of your phone payment. If you are on a phone payment plan AND on the More Everything Plan, then your bill would drop by the amount of your phone payments LESS the $15 line access fee discount you are receiving for being on a phone payment plan.

If by "paid off" you mean you will be completing your 2 yr service contract, then your bill will drop by $20 if you are on the Verizon Plan.

There is no way to tell what your bill will be with the information you have given.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Piscestg
Novice

Those on this forum are Verizon customers like you. Verizon employees often comment here and are the only ones who can help you further. They will be identified as an employee. No one else here has access to your service or plan just as you don't have access to mine. You will need to either check Verizon's website for available plans or call Verizon. They can explain what is available to you.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Empleado de Verizon

FIBAFINGERS​ , you can definitely count on us to help review your plan to provide you a better insight on plan cost once your phones are paid off. I will send you a Direct Message to help with account specific information. Please check your inbox.

yarelim_vzw

0 Me gusta