cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

what is eating up my data

kkcorral4
Miembro

Just got the new Iphone 7 and now my home internet data has risen by over 90G in the past 3 weeks.

I cannot figure out what is pulling all the data on this phone.  Any suggestions please!

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Re: what is eating up my data

Empleado de Verizon

kkcorral4, we want to ensure you're able to find out what is causing that use on your home wifi. You can reach out to your residential internet provider in order to investigate that usage. We can only view the usage that is done via your cellular data in your device under Settings>Cellular>Use Cellular Data for. Since we do not provide your home service, your carrier for home services would be the best point of contact to see what's using your phone data. As a general reference, if you just got that phone and you restored data from a previous device over to it, a lot of that usage could possibly stem from your backup and the setup of that new device.

0 Me gusta

rcschnoor
Líder Sénior

kkcorral4 wrote:

Just got the new Iphone 7 and now my home internet data has risen by over 90G in the past 3 weeks.

HOME internet data or PHONE internet data? 90 GB is quite the jump.

0 Me gusta

kkcorral4
Miembro

I have Verizon Internet in my home, hence the questions as to why my cell phone is eating up all my HOME INTERNET DATA.  I have had a Verizon phone for years and just upgraded to the iphone 7 and noticed a significant increase in data usage during the upgrade/switch process. However that was 2 weeks ago and since then the data has soared out of control.  I know to cut off my wi-fi connection to my home internet but that doesn't seem to make a difference.

0 Me gusta

kkcorral4
Miembro

Home Internet  and YES it is a huge jump.  My normal plan is 20G a month. My bill is now over $200.00 and I have several days left until it resets.

0 Me gusta