cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

what does 1x mean

jmurph1028
Miembro

I have always had 4g on my phone. Tonight my phone said loss of service and now it reads 1x. Does anyone who what that means?

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: what does 1x mean

tbo27

Yeah minimum data speeds/older technology. Toggle airplane mode see if 4g comes back

jmurph1028
Miembro

I just tried and it did not work.

0 Me gusta

tbo27

Take your sim card out and then wait a min and turn phone back on

Loquat

I've experienced 1x but it's on a very rare occasional and typically doesn't last very long...

0 Me gusta

Snn5
Líder Sénior

The few times I have experienced this I have done the following, which seems to have worked for several other people with the same issue:  Power on, take out SIM, Power down, Reinsert SIM, power on. 

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager
jmurph1028,

let's get you back to the our 4G so you can enjoy the fast speeds. What phone do you have and what's your zip code?

Did you try removing the SIM card for a minute and retesting? Does this only happen while indoors? Keep us posted if you are still not picking up 4G on your phone.

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Me gusta

syberdust
Miembro

That completely solved my issue! Thank you for suggesting toggle to airplane mode and back. My 4G is back!! 

@tbo27 escribió:

Yeah minimum data speeds/older technology. Toggle airplane mode see if 4g comes back

0 Me gusta