Centro de recursos de accesibilidad Salta al contenido principal
Obtenlo rápido al recogerlo dentro o fuera de la tienda o con entrega el mismo día.
cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:

want to switch devices between lines and says cannot do online, what do i do i need it done now

brittanyhead
Miembro

@

Labels (1)
Pestañas (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: want to switch devices between lines and says cannot do online, what do i do i need it done now

vzw_customer_support
Asistencia al cliente

We certainly want to get your device activated, brittanyhead. Was either line suspended recently? Are you trying to complete the process at www.vzw.com/activatenow? What types of devices are you swapping? For more immediate assistance, you can find Live Chat as well as Customer Service numbers at www.vzw.com/contactus.

JenniferH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Re: want to switch devices between lines and says cannot do online, what do i do i need it done now

vzw_customer_support
Asistencia al cliente

We certainly want to get your device activated, brittanyhead. Was either line suspended recently? Are you trying to complete the process at www.vzw.com/activatenow? What types of devices are you swapping? For more immediate assistance, you can find Live Chat as well as Customer Service numbers at www.vzw.com/contactus.

JenniferH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes

mbhall3879
Miembro

please tell me how to delete a line

0 Likes

mbhall3879
Miembro

I am desparate to delete a line from my account.  but I can not find a way to do it.

NEED HELP   HUMAN HELP

0 Likes

KH-Ornah

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes