cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

vzw tech duplicated all my contacts what do I do?

Miembro

When I bought my new iPhone 6s the tech transferred all my contacts twice. Has anyone else had this problem? What did you do? I really don't want to go back to the VZW store.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: vzw tech duplicated all my contacts what do I do?

Miembro

The tech at the VZW store used the backup from the Verizon cloud but had problems with wifi so he plugged in and did it again. The first time must have taken so now the duplicates. However, I was able to delete them all and restore through an older backup in the iCloud from Apple. Thanks but the issue is resolved.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

emarcy54,

Congratulations on the new iPhone 6s. I can't wait to get my hands on my iPhone 6s too.  I am glad to hear that you were able to restore all your information but double is definitely trouble.  Was the restore completed from the iCloud?

YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

The tech at the VZW store used the backup from the Verizon cloud but had problems with wifi so he plugged in and did it again. The first time must have taken so now the duplicates. However, I was able to delete them all and restore through an older backup in the iCloud from Apple. Thanks but the issue is resolved.

View solution in original post

0 Likes