cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

usage-what happens when my usage is fully used

hacates
Miembro

what happens when i have fully used my plan usage?

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: usage-what happens when my usage is fully used

lukevinyl

It depends on the plan.

If you are on an allowance-based plan that has a cap, then an overage charge would apply which is typically $15 per GB that you do go over.

If you have safety-mode enabled on said plan it will not cause overage charges but it WILL significantly lower your speeds until your new cycle starts...

lukevinyl

It depends on the plan.

If you are on an allowance-based plan that has a cap, then an overage charge would apply which is typically $15 per GB that you do go over.

If you have safety-mode enabled on said plan it will not cause overage charges but it WILL significantly lower your speeds until your new cycle starts...

Community Manager
Community Manager

hacates

Excellent question, and lukevinyl did an amazing job summing that up. We do want to ensure we do not miss anything so that you have all of the information. What plan are you on? As that can truly make a difference in the information that has been provided.

EdwardL_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Me gusta