cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

unlimited data?

CARMATH999
Miembro

unlimited data on phone, but 'hot spot' ran out of 'data' and was unusable for 2 weeks.  Isn't hotspot data unlimited as well?

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: unlimited data?

rcschnoor
Líder Sénior

If you are on the BeyondUnlimited plan, you get 15 GB of 4G LTE speed data before being limited to 600 Kbps. If you are on the AboveUnlimited plan, you get 20 GB of 4G LTE speed data before being limited to 600 Kbps. The data is still unlimited in amount you are allowed to use without being charged extra, you just have a max speed of 600 Kbps.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

rcschnoor
Líder Sénior

If you are on the BeyondUnlimited plan, you get 15 GB of 4G LTE speed data before being limited to 600 Kbps. If you are on the AboveUnlimited plan, you get 20 GB of 4G LTE speed data before being limited to 600 Kbps. The data is still unlimited in amount you are allowed to use without being charged extra, you just have a max speed of 600 Kbps.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

glitchedpixel

This isn't home internet. Your speed gets knocked down after you use 15GB when hotspotting.

0 Me gusta

koolken
Miembro

my  service with verizon just sux i have been lied to  .left on hold for hours . im sik of verizons garbage . i wish i could run my bizz like they do charge cupl millio,n people $70 a month and giv bak nothing but bulls  

0 Me gusta