cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

no puedo hacer llamadas

pkasedona1
Miembro

I recently switched to Verizon and we have two phones that we bought specifically for Verizon before switching and 2 phones that we brought with us directly from Sprint.  3 are Apple and one is a Samsung.  Having the same issues on all the phones so I know that it is a service issue, not a phone issue.  When we attempt to call one of the other phones, the phone will not actually dial and will timeout. When we actually have service, we are unable to call my mother's home phone, from any of our phones and get an error message from Verizon. We are on an unlimited plan and at times have no internet service at all, even when it shows LTE.  Phones change from 3 bars LTE to extended service and then back again.  The chat feature says to call an 800 number from a landline for technical support, but I do not have a landline,  we need to be able to rely on the Verizon phone service.

0 Me gusta

Re: unable to make calls

Community Manager
Community Manager

pkasedona1, being able to use your service is important, and I want to ensure you can make calls to your friends and family. How long ago did you start the service on your devices? Does this happen when make/receive a call to/from any number or just the ones on our account? Please restart the devices periodically until you gain a full connection. When calling the 800 number to troubleshoot, you can use another device other than the one you want to troubleshoot. EricaG_VZW

0 Me gusta

pkasedona1
Miembro

I found a workaround.  I had to turn off LTE and downgrade to 3G in order to get the phones to actually be able to make phone calls.  It is not my phones, it is the poor service quality in my area.  Please fix your towers in my area.  I switched from Sprint because you were supposed to have a better signal.  I have not found this to be the case. We have 4 phones, some are apple and others are android and the all have the same problem, so I know it is not the phones!!!

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you very much for sharing those important details. It's our priority that we find the root cause for the service issues you're experiencing so that we can provide you with the proper resolution. Please tell us, how many bars of signal do you see on your devices? Do you experience these issues during specific times of the day? What's your nearest intersection and city?

GeovannJ_VZW

0 Me gusta