cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

intercambiar dispositivo

Miembro

After chatting with representatives twice and assured that issue resolved(being billed for trade in device that Verizon did not receive) I received another bill today for device that records show they received on 9/26/18.  What else can I possibly do to put this issue to rest?

Labels (1)
Pestañas (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: trade in device

Asistencia al cliente

LIZHAM,

We can relate to how important it is to be billed accurately. Help is here. We've sent you a message in your inbox to look into options.

Kati_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

On 10/6/18 I chatted with Do and was told issue resolved.. Then I was billed again so chatted with Danesia on 10/26/18 and again told resolved and bill changed. But I just received next bill with the owed amount of $182 on it again. So I am at a loss at what to do. I don't want to just not pay it for fear I will really be penalized. HELP....my phone number is [removed]

Personal information removed as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

LIZHAM, I can understand how concerning a recurring billing concern is. We're all here to assist. A private message has been sent to you. Meet us in Private to review and look into available options.

Kati_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

not sure how to get into private messages?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Líder Sénior

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

cannot find inbox that you are referring to see options?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Expert

The Inbox is on the Verizon Wireless Community forum and is the community inbox.

1191870187.png

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Verizon Employee

LIZHAM, making sure you are able to access your inbox is our top priority. Ann154, provided some good information on how to gain access to your inbox. If you are still having issues please let us know so we can make sure you are able to gain access.

JustinB_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Verizon Employee

LIZHAM, I apologize that you are having so much trouble with locating your inbox. Our goal is to ensure that we get this issue taken care of as quickly as possible. To reach your personal inbox, please click on the following link to be directed to it here: https://community.verizonwireless.com/inbox

KevinM_VZW        

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the  Correct Answer  button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes