cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

text message usuage log

BRADZUL27
Miembro

my question is why don't I see all the text messages in my usage log sent sent or received ?  is it because it is on do not disturb in the phone settings ?

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: text message usuage log

tikibar1
Líder Sénior

Are all the texts going through VzW's servers?  Those are the ones that show on the usage logs; iMessages or third-party text apps don't go through VzW's servers.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Re: text message usuage log

Empleado de Verizon

BRADZUL27, I'll be glad to clear up any concerns over your text message log via your online My Verizon account. It's vital you have access to your text usage details when needed. Do Not Disturb would not be related to this text log problem. To better answer your question, what make and model phone are you using? What texting application are you using on your device?

Tikibar1 does prove a valid point. Keep in mind iMessage is a service provided directly by Apple. When you send and receive an iMessage to another iPhone, it uses your existing mobile data or Wi-Fi connection to complete the text exchange. Our network doesn't record iMessages as standard SMS text messages. You will only see your text record via your Verizon account with those using a basic, non-iPhone or Android phone. Does this clear up your question?

AlanS_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta