cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

take ownership of a single line after contract done

Miembro

how do i assume liability/ownership for my single line off of an existing family plan if my contract has already expired?   can it be done in store at time of upgrade, starting new contract? or online? or by phone?  thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: take ownership of a single line after contract done

Líder Sénior

This can be done in the store (be sure it is a corporate store, use the Store Locator top right of the screen); I've done this with my children when they took their lines and started their own accounts.  You can start your account and upgrade at the same time in a store, all in one transaction.

Since you will need to do the Assumption of Liability in person, it's just as easy to do the whole upgrade at the same time in the store.  You can do just the AOL and then upgrade later , online or over the phone if you want, but the AOL is done in person.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Líder Sénior

IF you want to keep your number, as I'm sure you do, you and the current owner fill out an assumption of liability form.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Líder Sénior

This can be done in the store (be sure it is a corporate store, use the Store Locator top right of the screen); I've done this with my children when they took their lines and started their own accounts.  You can start your account and upgrade at the same time in a store, all in one transaction.

Since you will need to do the Assumption of Liability in person, it's just as easy to do the whole upgrade at the same time in the store.  You can do just the AOL and then upgrade later , online or over the phone if you want, but the AOL is done in person.

View solution in original post

0 Likes