cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

cambio

I had no way to email verizon but i have a family plan have paid in the past 2 and a half years over 6000 dollars. I went on vacation and when i came back i was hotwired because of no payment which i paid immediately. That day i went to get a new phone on edge but was not allowed. So after couple of days i spoke to someone who told me i have a business account which i did not know i had then he went on to tell me about the yankees and how he needed my social and everything to switch back over to a personal account in order to get edge. After taking my social and keeping me on hold for 30 minutes i had to go so just said forget it. I went to at&t and found better deals better customer service but i said ill try one more time. i called verizon and they said we will talk to supervisors and well call you within 48 hrs. Today has been 48 hrs did not get any calls so i called . Then first told me we will call you after the business day which they didnt. So i called again and got on the line with a extremely rude women who told me she was the manager and there was nothing that can be done. I said look in my account there should be a request to go up to upper managment which i was told earlier. She said no you were hotwired nothing we can do. So you know what thank you verizon for being so stubborn, not helpful, rude, and not compromising. I have been a loyal customer, paid every month for many years and have been treated terribly. Thanks for having wasted my time

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: switching

Líder Sénior

What is hotwired?

0 Likes
Highlighted

When they shut off your service because of nonpayment

0 Likes
Highlighted

Just the fact for 2 and half years paid over 6000 and made one mistake . They treat me horribly. There's many other services out there, that are cheaper and have better service

0 Likes
Highlighted

Not applicable

verizonistheworst.... wrote:

Just the fact for 2 and half years paid over 6000 and made one mistake . They treat me horribly. There's many other services out there, that are cheaper and have better service

Then you should be using them regardless of how Verizon treated you. I don't have any issues with Verizon, but if I can get the same exact service or better for cheaper you're darn right I'm leaving.

0 Likes