cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

seguridad

jacquieg69
Miembro

Can a Verizon employee access my online verizon with just my pin number? I usto have the security setting on to receive text anytime i access my verizon on my computer but just noticed it was turned off. I call tech and they stated that any changes to my verizon would send me a text rather i turned it off or not. Seems weird tho that it was off and I never did it. Help!?!?! Any info would be greatly appreciated!

0 Me gusta

Re: security

Community Manager
Community Manager

jacquieg69

The security of your account is our first priority! Your account PIN is used to verify your identity when you contact Verizon by phone or Chat. This 4 digit PIN will allow us access to your wireless account. Additionally, you will also need to verify that PIN when you access your account online at My Verizon. After logging into My Verizon as the Account Owner or Account Manager, you may set up alerts and notifications about: 

-Cambios en la cuenta

-Bills and Payments

-Usage for data, minutes, and texts

For more information regarding My Verizon Alerts & Notifications, click the link below:

https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/my-verizon-alerts-and-notifications-faqs/

LasinaJ_VZW

0 Me gusta