cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

llamadas automáticas

JDEISME
Miembro

There is a company that has a device that will block robocalls. Unfortunately, it is for home use only for landlines and wireless phones. I contacted them and asked why they could not make a portable version that you could plug into your cigarette lighter so you would not get robocalls while travelling in your car. The answer: THE WIRELESS COMPANIES WILL NOT SIGN OFF ON THE DEVICE. So, since we have been getting robocalls for years now, the wireless companies do not care. They do not want to have someone solve their problem. They just want your money every month.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: robocalls

sprmankalel
Leader

Please see the many many posts already on the community about this subject.

Also there is an app called NoMoRobo. Check that out.

JDEISME
Miembro

Hi. I have read a few of your posts where you said that you answer the call and opt out. I always tell friends that it is not a good thing to do. When you click option #2 to opt out, you are just giving callers a good phone number that will answer. They are not going to put you on an opt-out list since all their calls are illegal because of the D.N.C. registry. Plus, they sell their good contact lists to other people and companies to do the same.

I do not understand why you do not receive more calls than you do, unless you have the NoMoRobo app that perhaps blocks unwanted calls. I have not checked out the app yet. I also have messed with a few of the spammers, like you have but I do not have the time to do it much.

The device I was talking about comes from a company that also has an app that works perfectly and is a 5 star rated app to screen calls not in your contact list, BUT, Verizon and I suppose other carriers would NOT let them sell or use the app on customers phones. I suppose that Verizon thought they would make an app themselves for more money a month or perhaps the wireless carriers receive a percentage from the

robocallers and telemarketers and that is why they are not doing anything about it. The technology is available to not let spoofed numbers ring through which would block most robo-calls and then the non-spoofed numbers could go to the D.N.C. for further action.

0 Me gusta

sprmankalel
Leader

I use the opt out option. I don't put my phone number on social media. I don't give my phone number on websites for any reason other than what is needed when I order something. I don't get these calls. That's all I can tell you. I say what works for me. Believe it or don't. That is up to you. We just don't need any more of these posts in the community since we have addressed it more times than is necessary.

0 Me gusta

JDEISME
Miembro

I know for a fact a few of my friends were opting out and started getting double the calls.

I only use my phone number on have to sites like ordering or doctor...etc. I do not use social media because 90% of people I have to talk to in real life are low IQ wannabes who serve no great purpose.

Also, when you become a moderator, you can tell me what and where to post.

0 Me gusta

sprmankalel
Leader

I didn't tell you what and where to post. I simply pointed out a common problem with your post. It has been addressed. NUMEROUS times.  Read them. You will see that you aren't bringing anything new to the conversation by starting a whole new thread.

0 Me gusta

fxf3
Miembro

Typical. Don't you know that revenue is more important than the customers that generate it? It's the American Way.

0 Me gusta