cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

retriving deleted text messages

dartholy
Miembro

All the messages to a certain individual have been deleted from my phone.  It appears that this was done remotely.  I've read that there are apps that will delete your conversations off other people's phones.  Is there any way to get these back?  Is there a way to get a record from Verizon customer service.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: retriving deleted text messages

Community Manager
Community Manager

bearone21, thank you so much for your input.

dartholy, we want you to be able to have a back up of your content. Going off of bearone21, once the message gets deleted we will not be able to retrieve them. If you use Verizon Message+, it may be still there but only for the past 90 days. Have you checked Verizon Message+?

ZangY_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

bearone21
Leader

once deleted they're gone. only from who it came from.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

bearone21, thank you so much for your input.

dartholy, we want you to be able to have a back up of your content. Going off of bearone21, once the message gets deleted we will not be able to retrieve them. If you use Verizon Message+, it may be still there but only for the past 90 days. Have you checked Verizon Message+?

ZangY_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta