Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: retrieve a number that is not in my call log

tikibar1
Líder Sénior

Once signed into your My Verizon account, the number should be in your current usage call log if the call was recent.  Otherwise, you have access to the past 18 months of call logs by viewing previous bills in your My Verizon account.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Ann154
Expert

If you sign into your MyVerizon account online, you can access your call log from the past 90 days.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

tikibar1
Líder Sénior

Once signed into your My Verizon account, the number should be in your current usage call log if the call was recent.  Otherwise, you have access to the past 18 months of call logs by viewing previous bills in your My Verizon account.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

We want to help retrieve the number that is no longer on your call log Bredob55. Once you sign in then on the top you will hover over My Verizon>My Usage>Click on View Usage>Select Number>scroll and select View Minute details. If the number is not showing then you will need to view your bill details. You can do this by signing in here: http://spr.ly/65878hCyV You can then view your bill and find the number. Does this help?   

AmberF_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta