cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:

"You are now signed up for paper-free billing."Notifications

Miembro

The notifications won't stop, I've had them everyday since I signed up. It emails me AND texts me at 130AM everyday. Is there anyway to disable this, it's super annoying?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: "You are now signed up for paper-free billing."Notifications

Asistencia al cliente

TexanFoxx, we want to make sure that these issues are properly handled. At this time, our IT Team is currently investigating what is causing these messages to be sent. Please allow them time to resolve this issue.

HarleyE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Miembro

I have the same message every day! # 900090001012

I'm tempted to go back to paper, just to make it stop!

0 Likes

Miembro

Same here.  I was able to silence the notification noise, but I still get the text daily at 1:30 am

0 Likes

Miembro

Yeah, still getting it. I even signed into Customer Care and they said they manually reset it for me and still bugged. It sounds like a coding/database issue, but I don't think Customer Care can fix it at this point. It's going to have to be someone that has access to the backend of how the notifications are setup.

Still...really freaking annoying.

0 Likes

Miembro

I was wondering the same thing.  We just switched to Verizon and I was beginning to wonder if this is their normal practice....to annoy the heck out of their customers.  They really need to figure out a way to make it stop!

0 Likes

Asistencia al cliente

TexanFoxx, we want to make sure that these issues are properly handled. At this time, our IT Team is currently investigating what is causing these messages to be sent. Please allow them time to resolve this issue.

HarleyE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes