cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

"New" plans

ESSEQUAMVIDERIV
Miembro

right now I am on the 12GB plan for $20 per line.  If I switch to anything else, the cheapest is $35/line for less GB.  How is that a deal for me?

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: "New" plans

rcschnoor
Líder Sénior

How many line do you have? What is your total monthly bill. I think if you look closely, you will see that you are actually paying MORE than $20/line. $20 is likely the line access fee and on top of that you are paying probably $100 for the 12 GB of data which is a cost spread across ALL of the lines of service. The monthly cost for each line would be $20 PLUS the cost of data divided by the number of lines on the account PLUS taxes/fee.

0 Me gusta

ESSEQUAMVIDERIV
Miembro

2 lines:

account access fee $80

line access fee $40 ($20 ea)

plus taxes and fees, total just over $140

0 Me gusta

rcschnoor
Líder Sénior

So with a bill of $120(+taxes) for 2 lines, you are paying a cost of $60/line(+taxes), not $20/line(+taxes).

Your post does not really indicate if you are looking for something with more data or less data. The cheapest unlimited plan, GoUnlimited, would have a cost of $65/line(+taxes) for an account with only 2 lines.

If you are looking for less data, there are 3 tiers which would give you a lower monthly cost than you are currently paying.

0 Me gusta

ESSEQUAMVIDERIV
Miembro

I'm confused.

My bill is $140.  According to my billing, broken down it says,

"account access" fee is $80 (individually, stated at $40 each line).

"line access fee" is $40 (individually, stated at $20 each line).

[I also have insurance which brings it up to the $140 instead of $20.  I wasn't counting that in my first reply.]

In your calculation, are you simply adding the 80 "account access" and 40 "line access", for 120 *total line access*? (and dividing by the 2 lines for the $60/line?) 

I am looking for a way to save money.  I don't know that I won't need the 12GB I have now.  So when I look at the "new" plans, what I am seeing and wondering if I"m understanding correctly, is that they are all more expensive,  for less GB.

0 Me gusta

glitchedpixel

Where are you getting $35 a line from? All non unlimited plans carry the same $20 per line ($40 under contract) as the older Verizon plan.

0 Me gusta