cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

"Block international HD Voice" Service Block?

Miembro

What does the "Block international HD Voice" do in the Service Block area of My Verizon?

Are there additional fees when using HD Voice on International calls?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: "Block international HD Voice" Service Block?

Community Manager
Community Manager

@Green_Sub

It's great to know that you're checking out the included features on your line with My Verizon. As for the HD Voice feature, there are no fees involved with having this feature. International calls would still hold some sort of long distance charge based on whatever international option you have, but the HD Voice part just means that you'd have access to a clearer call quality, simultaneous voice/data usage, and more when you and the other person are in a 4G area, just like here in the U.S. If you'd like to know more about the HD Voice feature, please check out this link: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/hd-voice-faqs/ . Does that help with what you were looking for?

RussellM_VZW

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

@Green_Sub

It's great to know that you're checking out the included features on your line with My Verizon. As for the HD Voice feature, there are no fees involved with having this feature. International calls would still hold some sort of long distance charge based on whatever international option you have, but the HD Voice part just means that you'd have access to a clearer call quality, simultaneous voice/data usage, and more when you and the other person are in a 4G area, just like here in the U.S. If you'd like to know more about the HD Voice feature, please check out this link: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/hd-voice-faqs/ . Does that help with what you were looking for?

RussellM_VZW

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Miembro

Yes, thank you. 

im very pleased with my new Verizon account after being with another major cell carrier for 25 years!

0 Likes