cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

premium visual voicemail - trial period?

DJ_King_SD
Miembro

How long is this free trial? Will I get charged automatically when the trial period is over?

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (2)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: premium visual voicemail - trial period?

Community Manager
Community Manager

@DJ_King_SD

The Premium Visual Voice Mail service is a great feature!  I personally use this service.  The Premium Visual Voice Mail Free Trial is for 30 days.  At the end of the 30-day trial period, you will have the option to subscribe to Premium Visual Voice Mail for $2.99 per month or revert bact to Basic Visual Voice Mail.  Thanks for the inquiry!

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

@DJ_King_SD

The Premium Visual Voice Mail service is a great feature!  I personally use this service.  The Premium Visual Voice Mail Free Trial is for 30 days.  At the end of the 30-day trial period, you will have the option to subscribe to Premium Visual Voice Mail for $2.99 per month or revert bact to Basic Visual Voice Mail.  Thanks for the inquiry!

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Me gusta

SuzyQ
Líder Sénior

I think the trial is 30 days, and I'm hoping to get a text or other notification before the trial ends giving me the option to continue (at a cost) or revert to the free VVM - I'm on the trial now myself, and there is an option in the settings to "Upgrade" or "End free trial". 

0 Me gusta