Highlighted

paper billing

KaseyPeaks
Miembro

I want to change back to paper billing.  How can I do this?

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: paper billing

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

If logged into the desktop version of My Verizon as Account Owner/Manager, hover over My Profile at the top and click My Profile and Settings.  Scroll down to Wireless Billing Information and look for Paper-free Billing; to the far right, click the blue Change Paper-free Billing.  Click Switch Back to Paper Billing, then Confirm.

0 Me gusta

blarkin22
Miembro

I did not apply for billing online. Please send me a paper bill. Can my due date be change to the time my service started on March 23, 2019. Now I have to pay a bill by April 14, 2019. That will give me a late charge every month. I pay my bill around the 28th of every month. 

Barbara [removed]

Content modified as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

Blarkin22, it's imperative to have your billing information delivered the way that best suits your needs. I am sending you a private message to further assist you.

GinaU_VZW

0 Me gusta

boringusername

@blarkin22 wrote:

I did not apply for billing online. Please send me a paper bill. Can my due date be change to the time my service started on March 23, 2019. Now I have to pay a bill by April 14, 2019. That will give me a late charge every month. I pay my bill around the 28th of every month. 

Barbara [removed]

Content modified as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service.

You can print out a copy of your bill.

0 Me gusta