cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

other carriers that use Verizon towers will preclude low speed Verizon plans,

Miembro

I'm constructing a new plastics plant near pittsburgh... there are 5000 people worrking here and there is a verizon tower within eye shot. after 18 months and several calls i realized, threw talking with people, that other carriers were being allowed on the tower before i was. i watched with my own eyes other carriers get pages loaded waaayyyyy before mine. can anyone tell me if the agreement informed us of this?  they say it depends on the speed of your plan. they have a level up that is $10 and another $50... i was given a free upgrade. but i know people on the site that went to cricket and get on immediatly and the cost was half..  we pay for those towers and I believe verizon customers should be FIRST on no matter the speed....

0 Likes

Re: other carriers that use Verizon towers will preclude low speed Verizon plans,

Líder Sénior

1.  You assume it has only Verizon on the tower.  
2.   You assume those other people with other carriers are connecting to that tower.

This tower has all 4 major carriers on it.   

CA2826D0-960D-4246-B507-49954ADB8556.jpeg

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: other carriers that use Verizon towers will preclude low speed Verizon plans,

Líder Sénior

Verizon postpaid takes priority over prepaid.  If a carrier has a roaming agreement with Verizon, they are prioritized 3rd.  Somebody that has AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint service is not using Verizon service and is not getting priority over you. If you have an android phone download an application called 'network cell info lite'.  You can use the application to see exactly which tower you are connected to and what sort of connectivity you actually have, signal strength, which band etc.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

We want to ensure you get the best service we have to offer! How long have you been experiencing this? What type of phone do you have? MichelleH_VZW

0 Likes