cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

not receiving business text messages

oneheart58
Miembro

Using online verizonwireless.com text messaging - not the desktop app.  I receive messages as normal, except for messages generated by a business. I will see the text pop up on the screen but when i click on it, it disappears.  In the web tab, the text still appears in the message unread count.  There are more than one business text's involved... for example: Dressbarn, Bed Bath and Beyond and even my job sending text pages.  All other texts from private individuals are fine.  Ideas?  I've checked settings, nothing seems amiss and I haven't set up any blocks...at least that I'm aware of, so if you have any thoughts I  would appreciate the help.

Labels (1)

Re: not receiving business text messages

Community Manager
Community Manager

oneheart58-

Texting is my number 1 form of communication, so I know how important it is to receive all of your messages. How long has this been happening? Is this only happening through the website version of Messages+? 

AmberK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

oneheart58
Miembro

it has been happening for about a month.  it happens only on the website version of messages

Community Manager
Community Manager

I do apologize for the confusion Oneheart58. I want to make sure I get a better understanding of what is going on. Please post pictures of what is happening. Please make sure you black out any personal information. I will be on standby. r

AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

SHASTA72
Miembro

The same thing is happening for me, I do not see a resolution in the replies, has this been resolved?

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

It is important that you are able to use our Messages+ web app to view your text messages and have them marked as read. How long have you been experiencing this? Does it affect texts from all businesses, or just a few? Does it affect multiple lines on your account?

PeterP_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Me gusta

lahnkv1
Miembro

I am also having this problem.  Alert messages from work do not reach me on my android phone.  All other messages work fine.  Is it possible that if a large volume of alerts is generated by a critical condition at work this can cause them to be thrown out as a possible DOS attack?

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Empleado de Verizon

lahnkv1, we know how crucial it is to be in receipt of all of your messages. We're here to help. We just need some additional details. Are your work messages coming from an email address, a 10-digit number or a 4 to 7-digit number? If the latter, have you made sure there are no premium SMS blocks on your device (check here: Inicia sesión​)? Does this happen on Message+ and the native messaging app? Let us know.

EbonyR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta