cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:

not getting my google pixel device credit still!

Miembro

I bought the Google Pixel (128GB) on the Black Friday deal through VZW.com for $15/Month. I have been told now for almost 4 months that I would be getting the back credit when the system "catches up" and then the future credits would be applied appropriately.

4 months later still no credit at some point this gets sad. Apparently calling doesn't do anything at Verizon Wireless because I have been told the same story in Decembe, January and February with "oh don't worry it will definetely be there that was a popular deal, you just have to wait 2-3 months for it to show up".

It hasn't shown up.

Labels (1)
Pestañas (1)
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: not getting my google pixel device credit still!

Asistencia al cliente

AARHER49,

Sorry it's taking so long to get a resolution. The correct line for our rebate team is 800-457-0864. They do have live people there even though it is an automated system that answers the phone.

JosephT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Expert

Have you called customer service to ask about it?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes

Miembro

Yes. You didn't read my post.

Apparently calling doesn't do anything at Verizon Wireless because I have been told the same story in Decembe, January and February with "oh don't worry it will definetely be there that was a popular deal, you just have to wait 2-3 months for it to show up".

I will be calling Verizon again and I can't wait to hear the next excuse.

Asistencia al cliente

DAVEKAFF, we understand your concern. We want to make sure you receive the promotion you were promised. We are happy to help you figure out what happened. Please meet us in a Direct Message here to better assist you.

Click on the link for steps on to get directions on How To: Direct Message

JavierMD_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes

Miembro

I also have NOT received the invoice credit promised four months ago.

0 Likes

Miembro

I finally got my credits applied, after 3 online chat sessions. I received an e-mail saying that my credits have been applied. I checked my "next bill" in My Verizon, and it's showing all 5 credits (one for the new bill, and the 4 back credits). Again, this is for the Pixel XL, without a trade-in... so anyone else who bought the Pixel XL on Thanksgiving/Black Friday should be eligible for these credits. Hope this helps anyone still having problems getting this promotion applied to their account. ¡Buena suerte!Credits.jpgCapture+_2017-03-24-11-22-22.png

0 Likes

Miembro

Yeah the Verizon worker through Twitter was trying to tell me oh I didn't qualify because of the trade in. I had to tell them that when I clicked the button there was a trade in offer that was separate of the google XL promotion. I even had called about this to make sure and I was reassured that yes I had done it properly and I would be getting the credit.. that the trade in your phone offer was a separate offer and could be done at the same time.

CS said they are looking into it to see "what can be done". So I didn't get my next day shipping that the promotion had promised, they are trying to kindly back out of the credit and kind of been given the run around... I can't say this has been an enjoyable experience. If trying to lose customers is the new Verizon model since they bought Yahoo, it looks like they are well on their way.

I will give them the chance to actually correct their error and I will let you all know what happens... it's been frustrating to say the least... lots of nice people who keep punting down the road though.

0 Likes

Miembro

Don't know if it made any difference or not, but I always chat with a Verizon Wireless rep online (thru their website), so I can have a copy of the conversation, and if I ever have to contact them again, I am able to reference the previous chat session (if you click on the mail icon at the top of the chat window, you can provide them with an e-mail address, and after you're done chatting, they will send a copy of the conversation to your e-mail with a reference number). Perhaps referencing a previous chat session regarding the same issue was able to speed up my resolution? Worth a shot.

Miembro

That is an awesome idea. I should have done that. It's too late for that unfortunately. I'm going to see if they fix this. If they don't I pay off the device and just do google Fi. I will spend even a little more just to not give Verizon money If I get lied to.

Hopefully they do do right by their own promotion.

0 Likes

Miembro

In my situation, I did NOT do a trade-in, it was an outright acquisition of a new device.  After doing a customer support online chat they very quickly realized the mistake was on their end and promised the credits would be forthcoming.  They were very polite and professional.

They also promised a follow up email ... which never was sent.  Over a week later I got a text that said I was 'approved' for the promotional credits and was 'being processed'.  I have email and screen caps from NOVEMBER 2016 with 'approval' of the deal!

My next bill was just issued, and does NOT have the credit.  Nuevamente.