cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

new to edge

Miembro

I have 4 phones n a tablet n only my 1 line is able for the edge program how is this so n what can I do for my other lines to be on edge?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: new to edge

The contract would have to completed to a chance to be on edge. Some lines can have an early edge promo on them, but that would just be random lines, so the easiest way to know for sure is to finsh the contract.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

The contract would have to completed to a chance to be on edge. Some lines can have an early edge promo on them, but that would just be random lines, so the easiest way to know for sure is to finsh the contract.

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Miembro

Mine was almost a year and a half early n I'm the account holder so I must

have been random. I hope not

0 Likes
Highlighted

How long do the other contract have left?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

A year for 1 a year and a 1/2 for the other 2

0 Likes
Highlighted

The one that is in the 2 year contract will not be avaible for a long time due to you just upgrading. As fair as the other one (1 year contract) should be ready for the early edge soon.  Yours could have been the lucky one to get picked for it.

When you are offered the early edge, you usally only have a few phone to pick from. Currently it is only the Droid Turbo or the Droid Maxx.

I would just wait until all your phones are out of contract, becouse you can chose any phones.

0 Likes