cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

new to VZW constant dropped calls

nobrainer78
Miembro

I'm new to VZW, and my experience has been less than stellar.

My biggest outstanding issue is that I will be on a phone call and the call will drop, a few seconds later the signal bars would grey out, and then they would flatline.

I ended up getting a new sim, same behavior, so I had them setup the eSim and it still happend, then I replaced the phone (iPhone 11 Pro Max from Apple, fully unlocked) and setup the eSim on there, same issue is happening. On the latest iOS (13.1.2).

I'm not moving (sitting at my desk in my office building with full signal bars).  The "device diagnostics" app in the verizon app show everything is fine.

I've talked to phone support and in store support they are at a loss.

0 Me gusta

Re: new to VZW constant dropped calls

Community Manager
Community Manager

I am sorry that we have not started off on the right foot with you as we want to see you have the best experience on our network. Are you only dropping calls and seeing the signal fluctuate when in your office? Are you connected to Wi-Fi at this location and using Wi-Fi Calling under Settings> Phone > Wi-Fi Calling? Please set Enable LTE to Data Only via Settings > Cellular Cellualr Data Options > Enable LTE and test the quality of your calls once again. -  YaleK_VZW

0 Me gusta

nobrainer78
Miembro

I use the phone mostly while in the office, but I have had it drop in a similar way at home once or twice.

The office wifi doesn't support wifi calling, but it is enabled on the device and the device is connected to wifi.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

nobrainer78, thank you for the additional details you shared. I know how important it is for you to be able to make calls without them dropping. I am confident that we can resolve this issue. Is your Verizon Wireless phone number voice and data set as the primary mobile number? Settings > Cellular. Tap Default Voice Line. To check your Verizon Data profile, please go to Settings > Cellular. Tap on Cellular Data. Also, do you experience any issues with your mobile data or text messages when you are in your office?   

JacobV_VZW

0 Me gusta