cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

need to suspend my service due to military service

Miembro

Hi, I would like to suspend my service because I should do the military service.

But, I'm now out-of-state and I cannot suspend through online also my 2-year contact ended in this June.

So, my device is now on pending order to upgrade..

How can I process the suspending service? Please reply as soon as possible.

Gracias.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: need to suspend my service due to military service

Asistencia al cliente

I appreciate your need to keep costs under control while you're out of the country, S.J.Cho. I can certainly help. I've sent you a direct message through this forum. Please review and reply there.

DionM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I have having a similar issue.  When I try to call and suspend the automatic reply tells me my password isn't correct.  I've used my last 4 of my SS (which is what your Verizon glossary says is the Billing Password) as well as my password for myVerizon account. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

torchbailey,

Look no further help is here! I apologize for the difficulties you've had trying to suspend the line. If you have a billing password it would be different than the last four digits of your social and My Verizon log in. The billing password is what you verify when calling Customer Service. It is usually numbers, letters, or a combination of the two no more than 5 characters long. You would use your last 4 digits of your social only if a billing password was never set on the account.

But no worries I can help. Reply to the direct message I sent you so I can access the account and further assist with the suspension.

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes