cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

need final bill ASAP

stubbs82
Miembro

I need to get an electronic copy of my final DETAILED bill. The paper copy has not been received and I have a deadline to process the bill. I received a notification that the bill is available on My Verizon, which I cannot access since the account is disconnected. Obviously the bill is available in some system and I need access to it.

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (2)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: need final bill ASAP

Community Manager
Community Manager
Hola Stubbs82,

We know how important it is to have a copy of your bill charges! For security purposes we are unable to electronically send a copy of the bill. We can mail you another copy of the bill, which does take 7-10 business days. When your line is disconnected, the MyVerizon feature is also removed. You can pay the bill online via PayMyBill to avoid late fees https://ebillpay.verizonwireless.com/cws/viewLoginPage.do . This link does not allow you to view the bill just the balance for payment. If you would like another bill mailed please let us know so that we can send you a direct message for account review.

Gracias,

PamelaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Me gusta

daonys
Novice

As you stated, you can't access the electronic version of the bill since you are unable to log into an account no longer active. That's the only system that can be accessed to view your bill, so you would need to wait for the paper bill to arrive which can take up to about 2 weeks from when service was actually canceled. If you call customer care, the most they can do is send out another paper version of your bill if it's been over 2 weeks, but you can always see if a corporate store has a way to print out the bill, although I don't thik they do.

stubbs82
Miembro

Yes, I'm aware of all that. However, the bill is obviously in some system because they can charge me and I can pay it. I need whomever has access to that system to give me an electronic copy of the bill.

0 Me gusta

daonys
Novice

While you may be aware of it, you don't seem to want to accept the options available. Again, the only electronic bill available is My Verizon. Since that is not an option, you will need to wait for the paper bill to arrive, or you can check with a corporate store to see if they can print off a copy of the bill for you. I don't know if they can but if you call, they should be able to tell  you.

stubbs82
Miembro

Correct, I am not willing to accept the "available options", which is why I am posting here. I am hoping for a reply from a verizon rep that can work with me to provide the service I am requesting.

It's obviously not a standard service Verizon provides, but it should be technically possible for someone to access the My Verizon system (since the bill is clearly there, just inaccessible through standard means). Whether I will be able to locate and communicate with someone who can facilitate this is yet to be seen.

I spoke with a corporate store, and national customer service. They both stated they cannot give me the bill because it is not available yet in the system they have access to. They do allow me to pay the bill, of course.

0 Me gusta

Snn5
Líder Sénior

Reason being is that while you may know your usual charges, or approximate amounts (fees and taxes change monthly) the final bill is always for the last month and 2 weeks after end date considering that there may be overages not accounted for at close of end cycle day and a final bill would need to include all charges which might not have all completely posted yet.

stubbs82
Miembro

I understand this. I would be perfectly satisfied with a bill that stated the charges that have currently posted, and that I have been requested to pay. Currently all I have been provided is "you are required to pay x amount, for undisclosed services".

0 Me gusta

daonys
Novice

There you have it. You've been told no, it cannot be done. You're posting in a customer to customer forum and we can't get your bill for you.

0 Me gusta

Snn5
Líder Sénior

Well, a bill with current charges might not be the complete charges, therefore, not a final bill.

0 Me gusta

stubbs82
Miembro

I understand this....no need to be belligerent. It was my understanding based on other posts that I have read that Verizon representatives sometimes respond to posts in this forum.

0 Me gusta