cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

my verizon usage times are wrong

sgosserand
Miembro

When i log in on my verizon on my computer - the time stamps for text messages received and sent are wrong.  They show as having been sent/received several hours earlier than they actually took place.  Why???  this just started a week ago.  

Re: my verizon usage times are wrong

TRIIRV29
Miembro

I’m having the same problem.  Shows on usage log that the time is actually 5 hours earlier than the actual texting time.   Verizon people have no idea what’s going on.   It looks like we were up all night texting when indeed we are not.  

didatr
Miembro

So it's not just my phone....why doesn't Verizon know what's going on?  Seems lame.

Nevadasilver
Miembro

My usage time doesn't add up to what they say I have. Two phones one has used 3.5 gb the other 2.4. My math comes to 5.9 gb total. They say I have less then 10% of 8gb left. When I  call on this the guy tells me thats right and all I have left is 10%. Is this the new math my grandkids tell me about? Who can I talk to about this that has a brain? 

0 Me gusta

rodrigue341
Miembro

My times showing for texts are also wrong and show an earlier time. 

Community Manager
Community Manager

sgosserand,

Having accurate billing details surrounding your text messages is fundamental, and I'd be glad to be your expert in getting to the bottom of this for you. As of now, we're not showing any alerts or issues at this time with our online My Verizon portal. So, to make sure I am aligned with what exactly is going on, I have a few questions for you.

When you say the time-stamps are wrong, is this showing in your Verizon Messages section of your online login, or your billing detail? Please provide the path you take to get to the specific incorrect information, so we can accurately diagnose the problem. What happens when you log in online using another browser (Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer)?

RyanCo_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

ansule
Miembro

When I log on to MyVerizon and go to the "My Usage" section to check my data usage, under both the message log as well as the call log, the times of day listed next to each use (text or call) are way off.  Sometimes it shows as being 6 or more hours difference from when I made the call or sent the text, and sometimes it is 2 or three hours.  But absolutely none of my times of day are correct for either of my two phones on that account.  I think this hiccup only started this billing periond for me.  However, it appears that it started several months ago for other verizon users.

Also, to confirm in advance, the time on both of my phones are accurate.

Please let me know how to correct this, as I need my data logs for business purposes. 

dj4955
Miembro

I have the same problem. All of my calls are showing as having occurred 8 hours earlier than they actually occurred. Time and date are set on automatic on my phone, and when I check they are set correctly for Central Daylight Time. The errors show up online in the call log for my phone. I have two lines, and the same problem is occurring for both lines.

TXHOSS
Miembro

So, Did I miss Verizon's response as to why the calls/texts are showing to have taken place several hours earlier than actual time? It appeared that you gave the exact details of the problem we are havinf also. 

Etiquetas (1)
  • on'

dj4955
Miembro

I haven't seen a response, and the problem is still there. All phone calls listed in the phone log at listed as having occurred 8 hours earlier than they actually occurred. The times are right on the call log on my phone. They're wrong when I look them up online.

0 Me gusta