cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

my family is having self-control issues with our family data plan. I want to put a limit on the amount of data that the family can use. ¿Cómo hago?

ScottB_
Miembro

my family is having self-control issues with our family data plan.  I want to put a limit on the amount of data that the family can use.  ¿Cómo hago?

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: my family is having self-control issues with our family data plan. I want to put a limit on the amount of data that the family can use. ¿Cómo hago?

Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm the first to understand wanting to control your data usage.  Take a look at Family Base, it gives you a great amount of control over your usage.  http://vz.to/1uOuNQX .
MatthewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Re: my family is having self-control issues with our family data plan. I want to put a limit on the amount of data that the family can use. ¿Cómo hago?

Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm the first to understand wanting to control your data usage.  Take a look at Family Base, it gives you a great amount of control over your usage.  http://vz.to/1uOuNQX .
MatthewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

KathyB823
Miembro

Did you use the FamilyBase?  I am considering using this also.  Do the other phones on your account need to have the companion app?

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

ScottB_
Miembro

I just signed up for Family base but I understand u can only set limits on individual phone lines. I want to set a limit on the total family account

Sent from my iPhone

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

rcschnoor
Líder Sénior

If you set a limit on each line, all lines added together would equal the total limit on the account.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

ScottB_
Miembro

I don't want to set individual line limits. I can't believe it is not possible to set the limit for the family plan for the cumulative data used. I am sure others have asks this previously

Sent from my iPhone

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

rcschnoor
Líder Sénior

ScottB. wrote:

I don't want to set individual line limits.

Frequently it is only 1 or 2 people on a family plan which use the lions share of data. Setting only a limit for the entire plan does not prevent 1 person on the plan using the ENTIRE allowance in the first couple of days of the billing cycle thus preventing everyone else on the plan from using any data the remaining time in the month.

Possibly setting a limit on just the people who seem to be having a problem would be sufficient instead of everyone on the plan.

ScottB. wrote:

I am sure others have asks this previously

That may be so, but does not mean it is available. For all I know it is available as I do not use Family Base. My family comes nowhere close to using up our allowance each month. However IF it isn't available, setting individual limits for each line would only take a few more seconds to do and would give you an overall limit for the total plan WITH the added benefit of preventing one person on the account from using ALL of the data.

Highlighted

ScottB_
Miembro

Thank u for your advice. I will take a further look and see what I can do.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Me gusta