cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

logout for inactivity while chatting with live rep

Whitieiii
Miembro

i'm always chatting with rep in both the app and online but it keeps logging me out for inactivity and I loose the chat with rep even if I push extend my session online it refreshes the page and still loose my chat.. there is no way to extend my session in the app... how can I keep it from logging me out? I don't want to refresh the page online or close the chat in the app as I'm in risk of loosing the rep.. what can I do to fix this problem?

0 Me gusta

Re: logout for inactivity while chatting with live rep

Whitieiii
Miembro

No solutions? Quite annoying whan it happens

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

Sorry to hear about the issues with getting timed out of your chats, Whitieiii. I definitely want to make sure that you can get the help you need without the conversation stopping. The best way to avoid this is to keep replying as frequently as possible. We do have other modes of communication available too and you can check out your options here: http://spr.ly/66061OS5K If you have an outstanding concern still, we are happy to help out right here, just let us know. Does this help out?  

RyanM_VZW

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

We understand how frustrating this is. Does this happen with only one device? Also, is the application you're using up to date? JoelD_VZW

0 Me gusta