Centro de recursos de accesibilidad Salta al contenido principal
Obtenlo rápido al recogerlo dentro o fuera de la tienda o con entrega el mismo día.
cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Re: login PIN
snowfarm
Miembro

I have to get a temporary pin every dang time I log in, I am sick of doing this.  I tell my computers to remember me every time, and everytime have to do the pin and match up game...  this is pathetic

0 Likes
snowfarm
Miembro

where do you get help for this- I'm sick of this everytime I access Verizon online  very incomvenient

[removed]

Personal information removed as required by  Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​.

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Asistencia al cliente

mitzihodges,

I certainly understand the need to easily manage your account at all times. We always try to balance that with the need to keep your information secure. Does this happen when having trouble logging in or even if you enter the correct things? How often do you log into the web site?

AndrewT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Miembro

I am having the same problem!

I log in with my user name and password.  I'm told I need to obtain a "one-time temporary" pin number.  Per instructions, I have it emailed to me.  I enter the pin number and am granted access to my account just that one time.  I have to go through this charade every time I log in.

I did get a new, FOUR digit pin number, but this temporary pin fiasco is six digits.

I am quite frustrated I have to go through this every time I log in on my home computer.  I never had this issue until just recently.

0 Likes
snowfarm
Miembro

it happens on any of my personal computers every time.  I am honestly thinking of switching carriers because of this.  It is ridiculous.  My cache is cleared each time I log out of my browser-

someone really needs to tell us all how to stop this

0 Likes
sastone75
Miembro

So I'm previous Geek Squad, Verizon Employee, and Alltel Employee. I'm no newbie in other words. I have a degree in IT and yet this baffles me. If I log in on my MacBook or iPad at home it requires me to get a one time pin every time. Same with my roommate on her iPad or Windows computer.

Now that being said, if I login at work on a Windows 7 professional it doesn't require me to get a one time pin on my account or my roommates account.

The only difference I can think of is we have different internet providers. I'll test my theory later this week and take my MacBook and iPad to work. That way if it is a ISP setting maybe I can figure it out. I'm happy to work with anyone with Verizon to figure this out because it is unnerving and I've heard of countless friends and family complaining about this for over a month. To the point several of them switched carriers because Verizon had no answers for them.

0 Likes
snowfarm
Miembro

I have one computer out of 6 that doesnt make me get a pin

It doesnt matter what web browser I use

all my computers have windows 10

this started happening about a year ago

and now i have to get one when using my phone ad the verizon app

On Sat, Dec 16, 2017 at 7:54 AM, sastone75 <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
klang123
Miembro

They must have fixed the issue, I just logged in without the PIN request, I needed to find out how to add a tablet to my account.

0 Likes