cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

locked out of my account during black friday sales

DECO247
Miembro

I have been a long standing Verizon customer. I was upset that during black Friday sales I couldn't log in to purchase a phone! I was on hold for over 49 minutes to get it figured out. I finally hung up bc I had to be at work. Today I finally got in touch with a representative, who told me that Verizon updated and there must have been a "glitch" that didn't let them recognize my device! Sounds convenient?! Did anyone else experience this problem? Of course now they aren"t offering the same deals. Is there somewhere I can file a complaint?

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Re: locked out of my account during black friday sales

Empleado de Verizon

Hola, DECO247.

I know how upset I was about not being able to take advantage of the Black Friday deals. It must be all that much worse when it was due to a login issue. Let's get this all sorted out. I reviewed the system alerts, and didn't see any reports of  an update causing any glitches. Is the account still locked out? Do you recall exactly what error message you were getting? What happened (or happens) when you select the "forgot username or password" link?

GeorgeS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

glitchedpixel

Sales are first come first serve. There are millions of customers besides yourself and one website.

Servers get overloaded when tons of people bog it down at once. There is no complaint to be made and this isn't exclusive to Verizon.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

user1988
Miembro

They had a massive software issue on Black Friday.  I was in store upgrading all five of our lines when the point of sale (invoice/payment) went down.  We were mid transaction - all of my new phones had been activated over from another carrierer but they were unable to complete our transaction.  The syetem went down around 1 pm - we finally were able to leave the store around 5:30 pm that day.  Maybe this inteferred with your account? 

0 Me gusta