Miembro

what is the breakdown on the line access fees

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: line access fee

Ann154
Expert

Are you looking at a specific plan for this question?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta

glitchedpixel

If you checked your bill statements, you'd be able to answer that one.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

CHOIRGAL10ER, 

We want to make sure you have a clear understanding of your billing and plan features. The line access can vary depending on the plan you are on. Essentially, the line access fee allows that particular line to share minutes, text, and data with the family plan or single line plan. Do you know what plan you are on or the charge for the line access? Are you on a single line plane or family plan? Check out our Bill Tutorials http://spr.ly/6585DvEoc and helpful information to discover the answers you may need.

Jenelle_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

BOBSBIN
Miembro

Thanks for posting this. It seems umethical so many mysterious fees!

Whenever I try to change to a cheaper plan it seems I get a bill that is much higher. It almost But almost seems like they're charging me twice for the service.

Also I don't recommend doing any changes online. It won't tell you the actual cost of your new plan.

0 Me gusta

DRPIPPY
Miembro

How can you charge it you don't know what it is

0 Me gusta