cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

is this possible?

Miembro

I have a phone that is 10 months into my contract and my son has a month to month. how much would it to be to upgrade his phone and switch my contract to his line and take his upgraded phone?

Labels (1)
Pestañas (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: is this possible?

Líder Sénior

You can't move contracts from line to line, but you can move the phones.  Upgrade his phone (no more 2 yr contracts, so you will either pay full price OR  spread the payments over 24 mos with a device payment plan).

Then swap phones.  If they use the same size SIM card, just swap the SIM cards.  If they use different size SIM cards, you can get them free at a  corporate Verizon store.  Your 10 month contract will stay on your line; the device payments will stay with your son's line, but the phones can be swapped.  Hope that makes sense.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: is this possible?

Líder Sénior

You can't move contracts from line to line, but you can move the phones.  Upgrade his phone (no more 2 yr contracts, so you will either pay full price OR  spread the payments over 24 mos with a device payment plan).

Then swap phones.  If they use the same size SIM card, just swap the SIM cards.  If they use different size SIM cards, you can get them free at a  corporate Verizon store.  Your 10 month contract will stay on your line; the device payments will stay with your son's line, but the phones can be swapped.  Hope that makes sense.

View solution in original post

0 Likes