cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

iphone using data like crazy

Jayne-365
Miembro

My iPhone 5s is using gross amounts of data!   I see from the forum that this is a common problem.   I am on Wi-Fi at home and at work. I don't stream video etc  I was without the phone for a week and it still used 1 & 1/2 gigs sitting on a shelf !  I have turned off everything I can find and it's still using great amounts of data. It even roams while connected to WiFi !  HELP !

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: iphone using data like crazy

Community Manager
Community Manager

Here I am to save the day Jayne-365! Let's look and see what's using your data on the iPhone. If you can go to Settings > Cellular > Use Cellular Data For. Here, it will list what apps are using the most data. Once you have identified the top apps, please adjust the settings to reduce the data consumption accordingly.

Thank you…

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

Ladragonladi
Miembro

I have the same prob. Up to 8-10G per month. Sick of it.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

Here I am to save the day Jayne-365! Let's look and see what's using your data on the iPhone. If you can go to Settings > Cellular > Use Cellular Data For. Here, it will list what apps are using the most data. Once you have identified the top apps, please adjust the settings to reduce the data consumption accordingly.

Thank you…

ArnettH_VZW

View solution in original post

Community Manager
Community Manager

We are here to assist you too Ladragonladi! If you can try the steps that I previously gave and keep us posted then that would be awesome.

Thank you…

ArnettH_VZW

0 Me gusta

Jayne-365
Miembro

Yes this tells me what is using data.  How do I make it so it will stop roaming while connected to WiFi or even when not in use in a WiFi house.   It is constantly on the net (safari) and roaming.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

Jayne-365, can you help me understand please where you are seeing that your phone is using data even when connected to Wi-Fi? Let's go to your Settings on your phone then to Wi-Fi, tap on Wi-Fi and verify all is connected correctly. If problem persists, let's go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings, and then test again please. Keep us posted!  Thanks!

-KristieQ_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZW Support

0 Me gusta