cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

inactive priceing request

Miembro

After trying a new phone, which I  didn't like, and returning it prior to the end of 14 day worry free guaranteed period, I lost my unlimited data plan. So Desiree  the Verison service girl spoke with a  customer service rep. Who filed a IPR to get my plan back that was on 02/02/15 which was 15 days ago. I've stopped by the store and called CS. But still no answer if it has been approve only that it was filed, one Verizon person said they'll let me know by the end of bill cycle which is on the 3rd. Does it normally take that much time for them to respond?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: inactive priceing request

Miembro

Just checking if this thread was deleted or if there is no real answer to this question?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Not applicable

I seriously doubt you get it back.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

I'd love to take a further look into this. It does require some account specific information. Please feel free to follow and message my handle: YosefT_VZW so I may review your concern.

YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Highlighted

Líder Sénior

How To: Direct Message  and  yoseft_vzw

Highlighted

Miembro

YosefT TX for the offer I ended up IM the a CSR and she noted the lack of response for the request.  So, she has sent a second request which I hope will get a response. I'll try and keep you posted on what the results are.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Great! I really appreciate your patience. Keep us posted if you need additional assistance.

YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

YosefT_VZW

Took a little bit of time but I was finally able to get my unlimited data plan restored. I want to say everyone I spoke with from Verizon was very professional.  Though some tried to help and weren't successful, the issue was corrected in the end.  I just like to say thank you for all who tried, to help and keep up the good work. 

0 Likes