cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

if i cancel a line off my plan will i have to pay the full $350 on my next bill? or can i pay it out monthly?, if i cancel a line off my plan will i have to pay the full $350 on my next bill? or can i pay it out monthly?

Mike-j84
Miembro

looking to cancel a line off of my plan and need to know if I will have to pay the full 350  on my next bill or pay it out monthly??????

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: if i cancel a line off my plan will i have to pay the full $350 on my next bill? or can i pay it out monthly?, if i cancel a line off my plan will i have to pay the full $350 on my next bill? or can i pay it out monthly?

Chismes
Líder Sénior

Full the next month. The amount you'll pay depends on how much time you completed. So if you have a year left you'll actually pay close to $230 instead of $350.

Re: if i cancel a line off my plan will i have to pay the full $350 on my next bill? or can i pay it out monthly?, if i cancel a line off my plan will i have to pay the full $350 on my next bill? or can i pay it out monthly?

Mike-j84
Miembro

would I have to return the phone?

0 Me gusta

Re: if i cancel a line off my plan will i have to pay the full $350 on my next bill? or can i pay it out monthly?

daggerx
Miembro

No, if there was a two year agreement, the phone was subsidized in its pricing and you agreed to complete two years of service in exchange for that reduced price.  It's yours to keep, sell, trade, or however you may use it.

Re: if i cancel a line off my plan will i have to pay the full $350 on my next bill? or can i pay it out monthly?

Community Manager
Community Manager

daggerx

I don't like hearing about breakups. I want to make sure everything is okay. What has you feeling this way?  ¿Cómo te podemos ayudar?  Provide details on how we can help.

YareliM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

0 Me gusta

daggerx
Miembro

No worries YareliM_VZW I'm not going anywhere anytime soon... I'm providing Mike with the information he needed.

0 Me gusta