cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

iPhone Early Upgrade Question While On Device Payment Plan

Miembro

Hola, -

Hopefully someone can help me out here because I'm so very confused. Here's the readers digest version:

In June 2016 I purchased a 128GB iPhone 6S Plus ($949.99/24months).

In February 2017 I was informed that I could 'Upgrade Early' to a qualifying iPhone as long as I paid 50% of current payment agreement plan and returned the iPhone 6S Plus in great condition. So I decided to upgrade to the 256GB iPhone 7 Plus ($969.99/24months) early last month. Up to that point, I had paid $316.71 towards my original payment agreement, which means I had to pay $158.29 in order to be 50% paid to upgrade early.

Once I received the iPhone 7 Plus, I immediately erased my iPhone 6S Plus, deactivated iCloud/Find My iPhone, securely packaged and shipped back to VZW the same same I received my new phone. I kept the tracking number and even confirmed the phone has been delivered to VZW 2 days later. Never received any communications or notifications that the iPhone didn't meet standards for return. Received February's bill and it was just slightly higher (as expected).

Then I just noticed the following on our March bill:

Capture.JPG

I'm on my dad's account who works for Verizon (not wireless) and for those who might not be aware, Employee Accounts are not allowed to upgrade devices in Verizon Wireless Stores, it must all be done online. So part of me want's to think this is some sort of glitch being an online upgrade but then again I'm just not sure. Any information or suggestions is greatly appreciated. Many thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: iPhone Early Upgrade Question While On Device Payment Plan

Miembro

Called customer service and they are going to fix the issue within 3-5 business days. This can be considered resolved/closed.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: iPhone Early Upgrade Question While On Device Payment Plan

Miembro

Called customer service and they are going to fix the issue within 3-5 business days. This can be considered resolved/closed.

View solution in original post

0 Likes