Centro de recursos de accesibilidad Salta al contenido principal
Obtenlo rápido al recogerlo dentro o fuera de la tienda o con entrega el mismo día.
cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:

iPhone 12 pro max Ordering issues

Miembro

I ordered my 12 pro max yesterday. The order is on hold in my app. I've called customer service multiple times who say there isn't an issue. I am unable to accept terms and conditions and was told initially I needed to pay, but no payments have been requested. Anyone with a similar issue??? ¡Gracias!

Re: Ordering issues IPhone 12 pro max

Miembro

I've got a similar problem. I ordered under the BOGO 12 pro max deal, and the funny thing is- MY NEW LINE phone has already been delivered! However, the one that I own and that I got upgraded to use the deal is on hold because apparently my payment got declined. I've been in contact with at least 6 representatives on the digital messenger, all of who told me the same generic responses and/or referred me to yet another department that couldn't help me. Then, I called the line itself. Well, that was confusing and eventually I got it out of one of the digital reps to press 0 four times. So, the first rep I spoke to on the phone hung up. The second let me explain my situation, put me on hold for 30 minutes, and then the line went dead. So, here I am with an order on hold and no idea how to fix it, one phone already delivered, and I'm very irritated and I legitimately don't understand. I am just trying to pay them the money! What company makes it so hard to give them money? HOPEFULLY somebody on this site can help me, but truthfully I have lost all hope. Very disappointing, and I have been with verizon for quite some time now. Never experienced anything like this.

Long story short, I feel your pain.

Re: iPhone 12 pro max Ordering issues

Did you ever receive it 

0 Likes

Miembro

It will be here Tuesday. They had two reorder it twice before it finally went through.

0 Likes

Asistencia al cliente

I do apologize in advanced that it did not go through the first time, Graycs1. We are here if you need any assistance in setting it up. Congrats on the new phone. www.vzw.com/support AmberF_VZW

0 Likes

Miembro

Exact same issue for me. Much time spent, a lot of support sessions where they end up telling me to contact another support team. 

I just want to buy some dang phones. It is absolutely nuts that it's so fnck1n hard to do.

It’s just baffling... making it easy, quick, and mistake-free is something that a cell provider should have down pat. 

0 Likes

Re: Ordering issues IPhone 12 pro max

Miembro

Pain for everyone it seems. What a bummer. I've got the same issue, yet it's like they've never come across such a thing. They are really good at making buying a phone and plan as difficult and time consuming as possible. 

0 Likes