cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

how long before Verizon customers can't cancel their contracts?

If I had known that a full quarter of my bill would be taxes I would have never signed up.  How long before we can no longer cancel our contract?

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: how long before Verizon customers can't cancel their contracts?

pherson
Leader

To cancel without penalty you have 14 days from purchase or whatever you did to get in contract.

After that you can still get out of it but will owe the early termination fee.

It's possible that your activation fee is in that dollar amount. What plan are you on? What's the amount of the plan and the total taxes?

mama23dogs
Líder Sénior

Read through your first bill, it probably has a partial month, a full month, activation fee, data, line fee and taxes.

if you live in Florida, your taxes are high.  Communications taxes vary by state, Florida is one of the higher ones.

0 Me gusta

Activation fees are all paid last month.  Two lines at 40 each and 70 plan.  56 dollars for VZW and other Charges and Credits is insane and unacceptable.

0 Me gusta

Chismes
Líder Sénior

What state are you in and what's your tax rate?  We're you using prepaid before? All major post paid average around 20% in taxes and fee

0 Me gusta

I'm in Washington state. 8.9%.  No prepaid.  Two months ago I signed up for two contract phones with unlimited talk and text with 6 go shared data.

0 Me gusta

That's 6 gb data.  Auto correct strikes again.

0 Me gusta

Chismes
Líder Sénior

I was asking before you got service. I haven't see a postpaid carrier have less than 17% in taxes and fees. 3/4 of it is due to state and federal requirements. The other 1/4 is from carriers that have to pay so carriers end up making their customers pay for that.

0 Me gusta

Oh.  Before I signed up a few months ago I didn't have a cell phone.

0 Me gusta

Chismes
Líder Sénior

Ah "young" blood. What I said before is how it works out. State and federal regulations  and then carriers make you pay the rest for the fees and taxes they have to pay. Generally it's never less than 17% total and fluctuates between states due to state taxes and regulations.

0 Me gusta