cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

how do i send my text to an email specific directions please

Kiki1234
Miembro

I can't find any way to forward a text.  please help.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: how do i send my text to an email  specific directions please

tikibar1
Líder Sénior

Have you tried long-pressing the text?  You should get a pop-up with various choices, including Forward.  Tap Forward, then enter the e-mail address that you want to forward the text to in the To line and press Send.

Kiki1234
Miembro

I don't see anything but a trash can at bottom.  Forward doesn't show up.   I am pressing on the thread (before it's open).  I tried opening thread but no options to forward entire thread. 

0 Me gusta

Kiki1234
Miembro

I can send an email text but it only shows the immediate message- not the thread.

0 Me gusta

Kiki1234
Miembro

I see my original question was not specific enough- sorry.  I want to send all my threads to somewhere they can be printed out.  I'm changing devices (not number) and I believe my texts will no longer be available 

is that right or wrong?.

0 Me gusta

tikibar1
Líder Sénior

Are you using Android?  If so, you might try SMS Backup & Restore - Android Apps on Google Play to back up your texts, restore them to your new device, and have an option to print them if you wish.  If you aren't using Android, there might be a similar app in the respective app store.

Kiki1234
Miembro

So in the Backup and Restore- it says it will restore data- does that mean all the text threads ?

0 Me gusta

tikibar1
Líder Sénior

SMS Backup and Restore backs up all of your texts.  When restored to your new phone, they should be back as threads; when printed, they appear in a spreadsheet.

tikibar1
Líder Sénior

Another option is to switch to Verizon Messages.

Verizon Messages - Verizon Wireless

Kiki1234
Miembro

Thank you for your help.

0 Me gusta