cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Re: homescreen

Novice

DROID MINI by MOTOROLA Support | Verizon Wireless

from here you can click on the link above and it will take you directly to the users manual.. this tab on here should be right at the display settings.. do each one in order to try and reset the screen back to default..when the screen stopped working did the device feel overly warm?

Novice

DROID MINI by MOTOROLA Support | Verizon Wireless here is the link to trouble shoot the screen going blank..

Un restablecimiento de datos de fábrica (completo) puede ayudar si la pantalla está en blanco o congelada, las aplicaciones se bloquean o se congelan, tienes problemas con el teclado/la pantalla táctil, no oyes, el dispositivo hace ruidos, no puedes realizar ni recibir llamadas y el dispositivo no sincroniza. Nuestro Asistente para diagnóstico de problemas puede ayudarte con otros problemas del dispositivo si no usas la herramienta en la actualidad.

I will stay close by for a short time

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Miembro

got it fixed. Lost my screen background that I had.

but Im good.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Novice

that is so great to hear... if you have any questions please let me know..

Highlighted

Miembro

fixed

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Novice

good.. did the steps from the link help?

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Miembro

some what.  I called Chater. Then I went to settings and found where to get screen back on.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Novice

ok I am glad all worked out.. I am sure they will mark this as answered . and remember there is always someone here .. that will assist you.. or you can shout out to me .. I will be happy to try and help..

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Expert

rtiffin wrote:

ok I am glad all worked out.. I am sure they will mark this as answered . and remember there is always someone here .. that will assist you.. or you can shout out to me .. I will be happy to try and help..

The OP can mark their own thread as answered by selecting the post which contained the information that helped them the most.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Novice

thank you Ann154 I was not aware of that

0 Me gusta
Covid19