Centro de recursos de accesibilidad Salta al contenido principal
Obtenlo rápido al recogerlo dentro o fuera de la tienda o con entrega el mismo día.
cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:

highly disappointed, aggravated,and unhappy..

Miembro

I've been a loyal  customer of Verizon for 15yrs. I could never understand other customers frustrations when hearing about awful customer service from Verizon, because I have had nothing but great service.....till now.

About a month ago, my girlfriend and I ordered the new Galaxy S6 Edge, and decided to change or plan to the Edge plan. We did this online, and received our confirmation, which indicated that it would ship by May 8th.We were both fine that, and patiently waited. On the 9th of May I logged back I  to check the status of the phones and to get a tracking number. To my surprise,nothing had shipped, and St us still indicated that it was being processed.

Confused by this, I went down to the local Verizon store, and told them my situation. Verizon looked into my account and couldn't see any lending orders . Imagine my shock, when they told me this....so to help them do their job, I located my confirmation number for them, which helped them find my request (unbelievable). At this point they inform me, because one of the phones (bronze/brown...or whatever color Verizon wants to call it) was on back order. I asked them "why couldn't we have been informed of this sooner via email or call?" And, "When would they be shipping them?".The young man couldn't tell me any information to help.

I then asked, "would it be possible, to cancel the order we have pending in the system, and get the phones here today,if you have them in black or white?" He tells me, they do have them in the store, BUT,because we have an order processing from online, they can't do anything about it. (He even showed me a note in the system that stated, if the customer calls inform them sorry there is nothing we can do!).

All I can say is I'm highly disappointed, frustrated, and extremely dissatisfied from a customers point of view.

I work in a customer service driving industry. When we don't have product available, and the customer wishes to cancel an order, we not only cancel the order, but offering them something it's place that can replace it.......do your job Verizon! You maybe a large company. But you wouldn't be a company with out customers.

Labels (1)
0 Likes

Re: highly disappointed, aggravated,and unhappy..

Miembro

at this point in time i dont think you or the store can call customer service and have them file a ticket for you i have had them do it for me the only issue is that it takes up to 2 weeks you may just get your origional order before that point in time its frustrateing but i got an email about mine i dont know why you didnt

0 Likes

Miembro

An 11 05 you received an email about a back order for a phone you ordered? Was it the S6 edge?

Be that it may, Verizon needs to come up with a way to better help customers, or they will be loosing them. All I hear is what we "can't do", not what we "can do" or "will do" to help.

0 Likes

Miembro

true they do need something better for things like that and yeah it was the s6 edge i had a gold 128gb one and my hubby had a gold 64gb one both delayed of course mine took longer 😕

0 Likes

Miembro

Honey thats nothing. I've recently had to blow some steam to customer service that many of their stores at least in CT close way too early. Closing at around 8pm-11pm Sun-Sat, I think is a joke because there people do get out of work at that time also not just 5pm.  If youre a billion dollar industry you should accommodate your customers at least until 11pm  Mondays thru Fridays and 12 on Saturdays and Sundays, whatever standard time. If employees dont want to work that late then replace them with someone else. Lots of people still looking for a job, its that simple. There are people in this economy that still have jobs and families to look after. Walmart, lots of restaurants, and even the movie theaters are open late but never our local Verizon Wireless stores. Its not fair. Sometimes online chat, and waiting for someone to talk to you over the phone doesnt work for all of us. Every time I go to a Verizon Wireless Store, I never ever get my favorite employee to wait on me. I get bounced from one person to another pretty much whoever wants to help me. It would be nice if I get waited on by a woman I dont care what her race or age as long we share the same gender is but theres always an excuse why some male asshole gets to wait on me. My local Verizon Wireless always wonder why I get so upset with them, I lash out at them. Its gotten to the point where I thread going there because of their careless management. The last straw was when an employee lied to me in my face saying someone will help me in half an hour. I told them I'll come back in 15. About 15 minutes later the store was closed and they knew they were expecting me. That broad couldve told me the truth about them closing. There were 3 other people outside, I assuming had appointments and were just as upset. One guy was so upset he made fun of one of the managers just to relieve tension. Of course, I laughed.

0 Likes