filing a complaint

broch16
Miembro

12/4/18

To whom it may concern:

This letter is in regards to order [removed] that was placed on November 23, 2018.  The order was placed with representative named Kenya and I was told that the payment would not be processed until the phone was shipped but because of the color and the size it wasn’t in stock at the time and we had until the 4th of December for it to be shipped on the 3rd when the phone was still not shipped we called to check on it only to be told that the order had been canceled for no payment.  We was never notified that payment was not received nor that they had attempted to make retrieve a payment and it had been returned.  When we tried to resolve the situation we was told that we should have called sooner and since the promotion was over we was no longer eligible for it and tried to offer another promotion that was not acceptable or comparable to what we originally had which was (a black friday promotion)$400 off the price of the phone and we did not have to turn in our old phone which we have previously paid off the new promotion they offered required us to turn in my existing phone as well as only a $200 dollar credit instead of the $400 that we had previously signed up for.  Had your office notified us in a timely manner (or notified us at all) this could have been resolved in a timely manner while the promotion was still going on. We have been loyal customers for over 16yrs I do not feel that this is being resolved the way that it should be.  Prior to December 3rd the order showed pending not that it had been canceled several of your representatives have looked through all files and notes pertaining to this account and can not see any emails or correspondence to us to notify us of any returned or declined payments in the matter therefor I do not see where we should be held accountable for this problem on your system.  We have talked with Abigail with the escalation department id [removed] and was told that she would contact us within 24 hrs that time has passed and still no response and I have attempted to contact her twice only to be told they would email her and send her a msg both times and still no response I would like to get this resolved without taking legal actions but not sure what we can do at this time 

Content modified as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: filing a complaint

amberf_vzw
Novice

I know this is the last thing you expect when ordering a device on Black Friday Broch16. We do appreciate your loyalty and truly want to help. I have sent you a private message so I can assist you further.

AmberF_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

Re: filing a complaint

glitchedpixel
Novice

Black Friday has been around well before your 16 years. Don't be surprised Black Friday sales are limited - they always have been and this is nothing new.

0 Me gusta